.......................TURN THE MUSIC UP !!!.......................
Sure you could harken back to previous times for the birth of electronica, but you had to love what happened when the great unwashed got hold of those mint as, and now vintage, synths in the 80's...
Lets just forget the fashion, the hair dos, the make up and cheesy videos though...Ok ?
And for goodness sake, though i'm posting in the middle of an election campaign in NZ, it's not the end of the world if Phil Goff gets in or John Key for another term, like it wasn't when Reagan and Thatcher got elected...but it was touch and go there for a while eh ?
Anyway, here's another 80 minutes of crossfaded childhood memories...
1. The Boomtown Rats - Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
2. The Clash - Straight To Hell
3. Musical Youth - Pass The Dutchie
4. Bros - When Will I Be Famous
5. Go West - We Close Our Eyes
6. Living in a Box - Living in a Box
7. Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
8. Yazoo - Don't Go
9. Gary Numan - Cars
10. Heaven 17 - geisha boys and temple girls
11. Flash And The Pan - - Waiting on a train
12. Wa Wa Nee - Stimulation
13. Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
14. Culture Club - Time
15. Elvis Costello - Everday I Write the Book
16. Orange Juice - Rip It Up
17. Naked Eyes - Promises Promises
18. Swing Out Sister - Breakout
19. Curiosity Killed The Cat - Down To Earth
20. Blow Monkeys - Diggin Your Scene
21. Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World
22. China Crisis - Black Man Ray
23. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
...and don't ask me why there's no WHAM on there cos damn..George Michael was the shit back then !!!....No really...LOOK !!!